Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New travels to the office - November 17, 2009

I am so sick and tired of Thea living only in the doggie room and the family room... she is scared to death of doorways... so today I picked her up and carried her into my office. I have a big doggie pillow on the floor in here. I set her down at the farthest point from the door which is by my desk chair. She sniffed around a bit then scurried over to the big pillow where she rested a bit. She didn't have a bit of trouble going out the office door. Now she is in and out of the office all day.

Poor Thea just slips and slides across the tile floor. I've given her massages and realize her muscle tone is so poor, she is just mush.

I trimmed the hair around her pads today. It was so terribly long. I think it has been hindering her traction on the tile floors. She just layed in my lap and let me have my way. How can she be so trusting after all she has been through???

No comments:

Post a Comment